Purpose of the MTW Plan & Report
HACSC’s annual MTW Plan identifies and outlines the agency’s MTW activities for the upcoming fiscal year. HACSC’s annual MTW Report compares the annual plan’s projected activity outcomes to the corresponding year’s actual performance.
The annual plan is due to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) by April 15. The annual report is due to HUD by September 30.
Draft MTW Plans
The creation of the annual plan has many steps prior to its approval.
- Starting in the fall, HACSC begins public outreach for the development of the annual plan. HACSC reaches out to various community stakeholders, including local government agencies, nonprofit housing/service providers, as well as tenants and landlords, for ideas as to what these groups would like to see in the plan.
- HACSC then prepares a draft plan, which includes proposed activities for the fiscal year.
- Once created, the draft plan is submitted for a 30-day public comment period. Public comments are considered before finalizing and submitting the draft plan to the Board of Commissioners.
- The Board of Commissioners considers the draft plan in a special meeting of the Board in early April.
- After the Board approves the draft plan, it is submitted to HUD.
- HUD then has 90 days to comment/approve the plan. If HUD takes no action, the plan is deemed approved on July 1.
Draft MTW Annual Plan Amendment for Fiscal Year 2017
As part of its participation in the Moving to Work (MTW) demonstration program, HACSC has prepared a Draft 2017 MTW Annual Plan Amendment for Fiscal Year 2017.
The Draft 2017 MTW Annual Plan Amendment is now available for review and public comment from July 18 through August 17, 2016. For more information on how to submit comments, click on the plan summaries or public notices.
HUD Approved Annual Plans & Annual Reports
- FY2017 Draft Moving to Work Plan Summary of Plan
- English Summary of Plan
- Spanish Summary of Plan - Vietnamese
- Public Notice - English Public Notice
- Spanish Public Notice - Vietnamese